EXPLORIST 500 XP DRIVER

You can email me at amex. On the other hand the feedback I get from the Legend Cx and other similar models is typically fantastic. I picked up a battery and some other goodies on ebay dirt cheap. Thanks for your help! The PC or laptop should do this without your installing any drivers. I found it terribly difficult to understand.
Uploader: Maujora
Date Added: 15 April 2007
File Size: 24.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 73406
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The main problem that I have is with the street level eexplorist maps mapsend. Save you money or buy a Garmin. Mike - July 22nd, I have had an explorist now for over a yr and its performed well, my previous handheld was a meridian colour.

Pharmer, Jan 28, How is the Gold Competency Level Attained? The screen is too small for auto navigation. David, it might not be able to get a solid signal if it is in your backpack.

I have made several calls and spent several hours trying to get explorsit and help with no response. Capable of storing way-points, 2, track-log points, 20 routes, and 5 tracks, this Magellan Exploris receiver makes finding destinations on its illuminated, 2.

Magellan eXplorist 500 LE Handheld

If you 5000 transferring files, you may have to translate the data in the explorjst to use it with some programs after transfer to the PC or laptop. Bryan - April 13th, I have had some first hand experience with the Magellan Explorist and I would say that it is a good deal for the money, but I am going for the Garmin eTrex Venture HC because of the better screen and battery life. New units still only have 50 points.

It was never user-friendly and tech support was nil. I bought the Se last year and I wish now that I had found this web site first. It will go back to the store tomorrow for a full refund! Please share your experience.

Will probably get a Garmin GPSmap60cs or similar soon, if the Expporist does not cause the global financial system to implode first. Luke - June 29th, Bought on closeout sale. Will put right back in the box and get refunded.

Just purchased this unit a couple days ago because of a fantastic closeout price at a local chain that we all love to hate. How can I access the data from my PC? Magellan eXplorist LE Handheld 15 product ratings 4.

It has been a waste of money for me and I will soon be replacing it with a Garmin. If you already have the LE or are purchasing it for handheld use then those maps would be the correct product.

Magellan eXplorist LE GPS Review

Run away from Magellan as fast as you can. Gave the unit a pretty good workout yesterday of a noon-time 3. John - January 31st, Bought the magellan le for xmas. MG have recently released the eXplorist, andbut from the reviews I have read, then I would be reluctant to buy. You can store additional maps on SD cards. Website for Magellan is not properly explorits. Purists can also directly enter coordinates into the GPS. Happy caching, Brandon Brandon - August 12th, I have also had good luck with use in my car i just a cell-phone mount attached to my dashboard vent.

They gave me the unlock code for the maps — US maps. Base maps are NOT useful for hiking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LCD DISPLAYS COMPATIBLE HITACHI HD44780 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

LATITUDE C800 VIDEO DRIVER

EN5038B XP DRIVER DOWNLOAD